- Full Prepayment required at time of booking to receive any promotional Daily, Weekly & Monthly Rates, Standard Cancellation Policy applies.
- Reservations are confirmed with a 25% deposit or one nights lodging, whichever is greater. Balance due upon arrival.
- We require full prepayment at booking for stays of three days or less, weekly, monthly promos and for stays during holidays & peak winter season.
- Rates are based on 2-person occupancy. At Management's discretion extra guests may be accommodated for an additional charge.
- Monthly rates are based on a four-week stay.
- All rates are subject to 7% FL Sales Tax plus 6% Pinellas County Room Tax.
- Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money order, traveler's checks or cash. A valid credit card is required with all transactions.
- Holidays may be subject to a minimum stay.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- We are a very small facility that relies solely on advance reservations. Your reservation will place your unit off the market for the dates you requested.
- Full price Advance deposits will be refunded with at least THIRTY days notice prior to check-in date.
- For promotional rates and stays during holidays & peak winter season cancellations received less than 30 days from check-in date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of reservation.
- There is a processing fee of $25.00 or 15% of deposit whichever is greater per reservation cancellation. The processing fee may be credited to future reservations made within the same calendar year.
- If you fail to cancel prior to arrival date or fail to show up you will be billed for the entire stay whether you use the room or not.
- We do not offer refunds for late arrival or early departure..
All Guest Rooms: Non-Smoking & Pet Free
- All accommodations are 100% smoke-free.
- Smoking or Pets inside will incur immediate expulsion from property and a penalty of $500 minimum will be charged to your account for cleaning and loss of use while we remove pet/smoke damage & odors.
- We have a zero tolerance policy no exceptions will be made.